AZURE ARCHITECT TRAINER
Employment type: Full time
Role type : Individual Contributor
Travel : 50-75%
Technofocus has an opening for an Azure Trainer. This role requires deep technical expertise in one of the following cloud disciplines: IaaS, App Development, DevOps or Azure Data & AI.
This is a full time customer facing training role so a strong background in training and knowledge transfer is required. The majority of the training deliveries will happen on-site across Asia Pacific region so willing to travel 75% of the time is required.
1. Deliver top quality expert training on latest Azure technologies
2. Create labs for training assignments
3. Prepare lab environment for trainings.
4. Prepare technical manuals and documentation.
5. Test and update existing training content.
6. Travel globally for durations from 2 days to 15 days
The ideal candidate is an experienced technical trainer, who has real-world, hands-on experience with Azure, deep knowledge of cloud architectures and virtualization technologies.
-Current Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT) preferred
-Technical degree or relevant work experience required
-Experience conducting classroom training for technology products and services
-8+ years experiences in technology planning, implementation, consulting or training.
-Deep understanding of large platform solutions, Windows and Linux IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Security, Storage, networking, OSS tools and emerging computing trends
-Broad understanding of cloud computing, cloud infrastructure, application development/devops, data analytics and/or artificial intelligence.
-Ability to travel (50-75%)
-Self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects
CONSULTANT - MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 & POWER PLATFORM
Technofocus is looking for technology-minded, business-focused and creative senior consultants with experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power platform (Powerapps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI) to join us as Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform .
As a Consultant, you will be the specialist for Microsoft's Power Platform for business intelligence, low/no-code apps, and workflow automation and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement platform (CRM, Sales, Field Service and Marketing). You will create and test technical presentations, demonstrations, workshop content, architecture designs, proofs of concept designs, and pilots used to explain, demonstrate, and prove the capabilities of Power Platform products and services on a global scale. You will drive the advancement of the Power Platform and support the advancement of the overall Business Applications portfolio, encompassing the Dynamics 365 suite and Common Data Model.
Technical depth: Technical experience with design, development, configuration and implementation of solutions based on Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow required .
You will have knowledge and experience of the following:
-Microsoft PowerApps - Proven architecture, development and implement expertise
-Microsoft Canvas apps - Familiarity with building and configuring apps, designing layout of screens flow and knowledge of custom connectors and gateways.
-Microsoft CDS - Familiarity with integration of Power Apps Common Data Services and other sources and knowledge on data design and migration practices
-Microsoft Flow task automation - Understanding of technical aspects using gateways and custom connectors, and orchestration design
-Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE - proven track record in the design, configuration and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CE apps.
-Implementing Connectors and custom connectors as part of the PowerApps / Canvas Apps products.
Technofocus is looking for Technical Assistants to join us on immediate basis. Technofocus offers hands on labs on Azure and other Microsoft cloud services on global basis. In this role, you will be responsible for proof reading, editing, formatting and testing reference materials and lab manuals.
1. Proofreading, editing and formatting technical manuals and reference material.
2. Learn and do basic tasks on Azure cloud.
3. Test existing content and lab manuals.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with a strong academic track record and analytical skills. He/she will have some exposure to cloud computing, Office 365, Dynamics 365, MS Word and MS Powerpoint. Plus, he/she should be quick learner with a passion to learn new technologies.
PROJECT COORDINATOR - IT TRAINING
Technofocus is looking for a Project Coordinator with experience in project management of global IT training projects.
1. Pre-training travel, contract and logistics management
2. Communication between various stake holders
3. Data management
4. Calendar and schedule management
5. Planning, scheduling and time management
6. Reporting and documentation
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with a strong academic track record and analytical skills. He/she will have good command of IT skills such as MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
He/ she will be an excellent communicator and will be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
We would prefer a candidate who can join us immediately.
LEARNING PROGRAM MANAGER
Technofocus is looking for a Learning Program Manager with experience in project management of global IT training projects.
The Learning Program Manager plays a central role in a transformational IT learning and readiness program offered by Technofocus to global enterprises.
The successful candidate will coordinate all administrative aspects of a rolling six month IT readiness curriculum, partnering with client and Technofocus team members to ensure an exceptional learning experience for each participant. His / her responsibilities include:
Program Project Management
1. Manage 12-month planning calendars of multiple concurrent course deliveries
2. Maintain digital materials library and manage program LMS
3. Update materials for individual learning cohorts as needed
4. Manage inventory of classroom supplies and materials
5. Coordinate activities of program instructors and facilitators
6. Track program expenses and prepare invoices
1. Serve as primary point of contact for 5000+ participants throughout their 12 month blended learning program experience
2. Maintain course rosters and manage participant database
3. Issue program communications to participants and line managers
4. Track completion of program assignments and provide regular status reports
5. Schedule individual and group teleconferences and webinars
1. Coordinate global training logistics for 8-12 week-long classroom learning sessions per year
2. Negotiate bids / contracts with hotels and training venues
3. Make arrangements for training room set-up, audio-visual equipment, and meals
4. Coordinate shipping of all program materials
5. Issue Visa letters for participants and teaching team members
Technofocus is looking for experience cloud system administrators to join us as Azure Administrator.
1. Management of Azure Cloud environments
2. Provisioning and deprovisioning of hundreds of virtual machines and cloud lab environments on weekly basis.
3. Play a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environment.
4. Manage IaaS and PaaS resources on Azure environment and recommend improvement areas from performance and run cost
5. Automate repetitive tasks, maintain end user documentation, update run books, etc.
Monitor event logs to ensure security of data and access privileges
6. Installs, support and maintains IaaS and PaaS components including Azure network and Storage
7. Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components server, storage, network, data, etc.