Technofocus is looking for Technical Assistants to join us on immediate basis. Technofocus offers hands on labs on Azure and other Microsoft cloud services on global basis. In this role, you will be responsible for proof reading, editing, formatting and testing reference materials and lab manuals.
1. Proofreading, editing and formatting technical manuals and reference material.
2. Learn and do basic tasks on Azure cloud.
3. Test existing content and lab manuals.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with a strong academic track record and analytical skills. He/she will have some exposure to cloud computing, Office 365, Dynamics 365, MS Word and MS Powerpoint. Plus, he/she should be quick learner with a passion to learn new technologies.
Please note that we are only looking for someone who can join us within 15 days.
PROJECT COORDINATOR - IT TRAINING
Technofocus is looking for a Project Coordinator with experience in project management of global IT training projects.
1. Pre-training travel, contract and logistics management
2. Communication between various stake holders
3. Data management
4. Calendar and schedule management
5. Planning, scheduling and time management
6. Reporting and documentation
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with a strong academic track record and analytical skills. He/she will have good command of IT skills such as MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
He/ she will be an excellent communicator and will be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
We would prefer a candidate who can join us immediately.
LEARNING PROGRAM MANAGER
Technofocus is looking for a Learning Program Manager with experience in project management of global IT training projects.
The Learning Program Manager plays a central role in a transformational IT learning and readiness program offered by Technofocus to global enterprises.
The successful candidate will coordinate all administrative aspects of a rolling six month IT readiness curriculum, partnering with client and Technofocus team members to ensure an exceptional learning experience for each participant. His / her responsibilities include:
Program Project Management
1. Manage 12-month planning calendars of multiple concurrent course deliveries
2. Maintain digital materials library and manage program LMS
3. Update materials for individual learning cohorts as needed
4. Manage inventory of classroom supplies and materials
5. Coordinate activities of program instructors and facilitators
6. Track program expenses and prepare invoices
1. Serve as primary point of contact for 5000+ participants throughout their 12 month blended learning program experience
2. Maintain course rosters and manage participant database
3. Issue program communications to participants and line managers
4. Track completion of program assignments and provide regular status reports
5. Schedule individual and group teleconferences and webinars
1. Coordinate global training logistics for 8-12 week-long classroom learning sessions per year
2. Negotiate bids / contracts with hotels and training venues
3. Make arrangements for training room set-up, audio-visual equipment, and meals
4. Coordinate shipping of all program materials
5. Issue Visa letters for participants and teaching team members